“Science is the tool to uncover the truth of the universe, and the fact of the human, and a link to the universe and human assets”. - Imam Musa al-Sadr
The library is a cultural activity characterized by an educational scientific content. It is there to serve the students, professors and researchers by availing documents and information they need in their studies and researches.
Library represents a key element in the educational process and its importance lies in the stock of documentary, which is a public property by which all can benefit from the exploitation and utilization in the best ways.
Books are available at the Public Library include subjects about Social Sciences, Language and Literature, History and Geography, Philosophy and Psychology, etc…
The Foundation encompasses seven specialized libraries: Public Library, Crèche, Library Coordination, School of Nursing, Vocational training, Orphanage care, and Public Relations and Media.
• The total number of indexed books in the library is 5102
• The library is equipped with an electronic system to facilitate the process of searching for references and books.
• It communicates with other libraries and publishing houses to keep up with the latest releases.
• An E-library system is getting introduced to link to e-books and articles
• The library is open from 8:00 am till 15:00 pm.
If you are interested in accessing library at the cultural compound of Imam Sadr Foundation in Tyre, please contact us.